ELITE RAIN WORLD FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ELITE RAIN WORLD FANS

This forum is for only those who are TRUE fans of Rain World

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_NightCat13_Xx

xX_NightCat13_Xx

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:43 am

starting a slugcat roleplay :DD !! We were washed away to outskirts like survivor and monk, feel free to join in anytime in other areas tho

1. dont godmod and powerplay!! Keep things fair! ask for permission in pm or in your roleplay reply if u want to hurt or kill someone but even then the cycle would bring us back lols XP

2. try writing atleast a few sentences (you dont have to everytime if not necessary but its recommended) ^_^

3. canon slugcats MIGHT be allowed but i prefer u use ocs Razz if you want to use a canon slugcat make sure that theyre open and also ask me in pm
any canon slugcats that r taken will be listed below
-(none right now LOL >u<)

.•¨*•. ☆ .•*¨•..•¨*•. ☆ .•*¨•..•¨`•. ☆

*An inky black slugcat with starry spots tumbles out into a unfamiliar area, dripping wet. They look around with pearl white eyes, shaking water off their velvety body as they do.* "Where am i...? Is anyone else there?" *They had been swept away from their group in the rain while gathering food, how did they even survive? And more importantly did anyone else get swept away with them?*
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

Other / Decline to state Posts : 15

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:51 am

"hello i am a lizard do yu want to be freind?"
Back to top Go down
xX_NightCat13_Xx

xX_NightCat13_Xx

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:55 am

((ooc: sorry not trying 2 be mean but i did say u cant be just a lizard >.<..... also ur reply is only 1 sentence which i said 2 avoid in the rules, Just letting u know!)
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:03 am

(sorry i will try agian maybee my brohter can help)

This pale green slugcat begins to stir awake, still clutching onto the spear that had taken them to this unknown frontier. Beginning to sit up, they look around for something in particular; a green lizard, the head being a similar shade to that of the slugcat, adjusted it's head up. The two creatures make eye contact, before turning towards the voice that just spoke.

"Hey. Who're you?"

my brother helpd! White Lizard
Back to top Go down
xX_NightCat13_Xx

xX_NightCat13_Xx

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:09 am

"Oh! hey! i'm luna! who are you guys? I dont remember you from my group before i got washed away... do you know where we are?" *Luna circles them curiously, but cautiously keeps a wider distance from the weird lizard, their eyes wide like the full moon.*
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:18 am

"I've no clue where we are as of right now, but I am usually referred to as Toxin. This is Plague," and they gesture towards their lizard, "and as you can see, they are friendly. As long as you aren't attempting to injure us, that is."

The slugcat begins to survey their surroundings. Not much of note nearby.

"We should most likely make sure that there's no others that washed up. After that, we should get moving."
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:19 am

(i think im gona have my brother do tis beecus it is gooder)
Back to top Go down
xX_NightCat13_Xx

xX_NightCat13_Xx

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:28 am

*Luna nodded their head* "that sounds like a good idea, this place could be dangerous so we should also find shelter" *as Luna finished saying that, their stomach growled* "and food...... i think i see some fruit up ahead actually!" *Luna rushed forwards, towards the dangling blue fruit, but it was just out of reach* "aw man... how do we get that?"
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:31 am

Toxin and Plague approached where Luna was trying to grab the fruit.

"Allow us," Toxin said as Plague moved them up onto the lizard's head, giving enough extra height to grab the fruits. They toss a few down to Luna, and begin eating one themselves.

"Does this suffice for the time being?"
Back to top Go down
xX_NightCat13_Xx

xX_NightCat13_Xx

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:36 am

*Luna grabbed a blue fruit and bit into it with their sharp fangs, but instead of eating the fruit, they seemed to be draining all the juice from inside* "its tasty! but not nearly enough, well have to go find more" *They looked around and noticed a pipe exit in the distance* "do you think there will be some that way?"
Back to top Go down
lizardluvr5

lizardluvr5

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:43 am

[Apologies, I have to do something for a little bit. Before I go, however, I will respond though.]

Plague glances towards the pipe, making a tiny sound before Toxin hops off.

"Most likely. There's a good possibility that food isn't as scarce here."
Back to top Go down
lttm_real2

lttm_real2

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 am

*A mottled red and blue slugcat shakes off the sleep of the previous cycle amidst its pile of scrap metal, rubbing its small black eyes it hears the commotion and sees a large green lizard following two slugcats through a drainage pipe.*

"Hmmm, that doesn't look good. I better go and make sure nobody gets hurt! >:O"

*The now-awake slugcat grabs a particularly sharp piece of nearby metal and silently stalks through the pipe after the group.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!   SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SLUGCAT ROLEPLAY!
Page 1 of 1